To process your booking we require
- a completed booking form, signed by the person who will responsible for the booking and
- a minimum deposit of £200 per week, per caravan
Your booking will be conﬁrmed only when our written conﬁrmation has been sent by email or post, and has been received by the person responsible for the booking.
The balance payment will be due for payment 42 days before the ﬁrst day of your booking and your booking is conditional on payment being received by this date.
You may cancel your booking at any time but we shall only be liable to refund the following percentage of the conﬁrmed hire charge :-
- Cancellation received more than 42 days before the ﬁrst day of the booking 75%
- Cancellation received between 41 and 14 days before the ﬁrst day of the booking 50%
- Cancellation received 13 days or less before the ﬁrst day of the booking 0%
Bookings will begin at 3pm on the day of arrival and end at 10am on the day of departure, unless otherwise conﬁrmed when the booking is accepted.
Please collect your keys from reception by 5pm on the day of arrival or contact us before 5pm to agree other arrangements.
Your caravan must be fully vacated and all keys returned to reception by 10am on the day of departure.
Duvets, pillows and bed linen are included in the hire charge; towels are not provided.
Only persons named on the booking form are permitted entry to the park or to occupy the caravan.
Only dog(s) identiﬁed on the booking form are permitted entry to Sunningcrest, and the person responsible for the booking will be responsible for the hiring conditions relating to the dog(s), whether or not they are the owner.
We ask the person responsible for the booking :-
- to ensure all occupants of the hired caravan are aware of the hiring conditions
- to read the ﬁre procedures as detailed in the welcome booklet and inform the occupants of the hired caravan what they should do in the case of a ﬁre. Large print or audio versions can be made available on request.