No person other than by order of Sunningcrest Caravan Park is permitted to
- tamper with the electrical installation of the hired caravan or park
- tamper with the gas installation of the hired caravan or gas cylinders outside
- tamper with the carbon monoxide or smoke detectors ﬁtted in the hired caravan
- dig a hole on the park (except on the sand play area)
Occupants of the hired caravan must
- not create excessive noise or cause nuisance to others
- must not use ﬁre pits and may only use barbecues away from ﬂammable items e.g the hired caravan, grass and shrubs, windbreaks, gazebos and gas bottles
- only consume alcoholic drinks inside or directly in front of the hired caravan•not bring unlawful drugs, ﬁreworks or ﬁrearms onto the park.
- only use ﬁre hose reels for the purpose of ﬁghting a ﬁre.
- not climb trees, walls or other structures on the park
- not climb the grass banks around the park
- are the sole responsibility of their parents or guardians, and must be supervised at all times and in all areas of the park so they are not a danger to themselves or others
- must not open or shut the entrance or exit gates due to a risk of rebound
- must not play around the entrance or exit gates
- must take care when crossing between the alleyway to and from the Launderette
- may use bicycles, scooters, skateboards and other such equipment provided they observe the speed limit and we recommend parents ensure children wear protective clothing especially helmets
- must not use bicycles or other equipment on grass areas, in a way that causes nuisance to others or down the hills on the steep Entrance or South Roads
- may play ball games in the play areas, but not on the park
- must kept on a lead or tether at all times whilst on the park
- must not be left in the hired caravan or allowed to climb on seating and surfaces
- must not be allowed to display aggressive behaviour towards people or other dogs
- must not be allowed to cause nuisance by barking or damage any property
- are not permitted in any of the play areas and must be exercised off the park
- handlers must clear any waste left by a dog immediately and in the dog bins provided
- Foreign items must not be introduced to the waste drains.
- The grass area outside the caravan must be free from trip hazards after dark.
- Tents are not permitted on the Park.
- Washing Lines must be of the window sill type only.
- The main gates must be kept closed at all times.
- Vehicles must enter via the central gate and exit via the North or South gates.
- The maximum speed limit is 8mph and be vigilant for pedestrians and cyclists
- Motorhomes, lorries, vans or commercial vehicles are not permitted on the park.
- Cars are not permitted on grass areas and may not mount the kerbs for any reason.
- Items towed by vehicles such as boats, trailers, jet skis are not permitted.